Sunday, December 04, 2005

Find a Warmer Place to Hang.


Ice on the shore
Originally uploaded by tsunrise2006.
In the early evening time today, I stepped out of my crib to meet some of my friends for the Black/White winter party. Man-O-Man, it's really cold out there. I had to grab a cab quicky to head out to the upper west side of NYC. It took me thirty minutes to reach my destination. Luckily, I had my iPod with me and sampled some tunes from various artists for the next show. There were good tracks got my attention for thirty minutes and the time flew by quickly. BTW, BuddhaBoy and I like to thank all the supportive artists for submitting their tune for grooveTEK podcast show.

Now, I'm back at my crib... I'm just going to chill with more groovy tunes....

Stay home and just chill before winter come at you...